- Fully Automatic – The Schumacher SC1280 is a fully automatic and microprocessor-controlled battery charger with auto voltage detection, multi-stage charging, and float mode monitoring.
- Multi-stage Charging – The SC1280 employs an advanced charging algorithm to optimize battery charge, health, and longevity.
- Auto Voltage Protection – The unit’s microprocessor automatically detects connected 6V and 12V batteries.
- Float Mode Monitoring – In float mode, the battery charger and maintainer delivers a trickle of current whenever needed to keep a connected battery fully charged.
- Reverse Hook-up Protection – With reverse hook-up protection, the charger protects against damage if clamps are reversed.
- Compatible Battery Types – The Schumacher SC1280 is compatible with 6V and 12V standard, AGM, gel, and deep-cycle batteries.
- In the Box – Schumacher 15-Amp 6V/12V Fully Automatic Battery Charger and Maintainer and user manual.
Schumacher 15-Amp 6V/12V Fully Automatic Battery Charger and Maintainer &ndash For Motorcycle, Power Sport, Marine, and
Experienced mechanics trust Schumacher Electric’s line of battery chargers and maintainers. The know that a Schumacher charger will keep their automotive, power sports, motorcycle, and marine batteries in fully charged and in optimum condition. The Schumacher 15-Amp 6V/12V Fully Automatic Battery Charger and Maintainer (SC1280) features a 15A rapid charge and a 3A charge/maintain mode to charge batteries quickly and safely. The 15A rapid charge rate is ideal for charging automotive, marine, and light truck batteries. For smaller batteries, including those used in lawn tractors, snowmobiles, and motorcycles, the 3A rate should be selected. Fully automatic and microprocessor controlled, the Schumacher SC1280 automatically adjusts the amperage rate as needed and also features auto voltage detection, float mode monitoring, multi-stage charging, and reverse hook-up protection. Other features include bad battery detection, a digital display, LED indicators, push-button controls, and color-coded clamps.